Thursday, April 5, 2012

Brightest colors fade to gray

Well, not anymore. Bought some hairdye and now I finally got it redyed bright red. People keep saying red is so my color and that it suits me better than my original haircolor, which is sad but true. Had a decent day, tired day, but decent. Painted my fish I crafted in the workshop, watched a movie with the rest. It wasn't overly boring and miserable for a Finnish movie. It just seems that Mikko Leppilampi is in every damn movie.
Gosh my hands are dry... Yesterday's kitchen duty didn't do good, since I had to wash my hands DAMN often. Plus that I have hot and dry air blowing right on my freezing hands in the car isn't really helping.
Gramps bought frames for the copy of the kitten painting. Wow.

There the kitten is.


Briiiiiight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...