Friday, April 13, 2012

History of times to come

We got to listen the candidates for Pajarock. Some of the bands were good. I was surprised by the amount of bad English though. And by the fact I gave 5 points to a death metal band, despite their song pretty much breaking down at the end. Few promising bands too.
It was rather rare that I kept my mouth shut and didn't complain the whole day. Well, once, but my right knee has started messing around with me again. I need the knee brace and THAT causes painful cramps at nights.
Letter from Ikata arrived. I was invited to a trial or sorts. I gotta present a product there and they pretty much decide is the applicant motivated enough. Well, it is for textile shit, but still... No word from the north, Tornio. I'm kind of irked about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...