Monday, April 30, 2012

If the world gets in my face...

...I say: Have a nice day.

Saturday went differently than planned, but loved it anyway. I (once again) managed to take up too much time and we got to the bar around 9 or so, never had the chance to get to sing some karaoke, when The Valiants came to set up their gear. Gotta admit, 70's rock is actually good. Catchy as hell. Met some interesting people, but most importantly, got to spend time with my sweetheart. That is the only thing that matters.

Sunday was a different day. We went to Vaasa, visited my sister and nephew, plus a friend living there. Had fun, despite getting lost (nothing a good look at the map couldn't fix) twice. The weather was pretty much perfect: sunny and warm. Blasting Bon Jovi's greatest hits from the stereos. Listening those now too, actually. I spent the night elsewhere than home, which felt heavenly. Too restless to sleep properly though.

Went to the workshop pretty much on time (more or less) and we all ended up just doing nothing. Now I'm sitting here, while others are partying hard out there. I'm tired but content. Alcoholic mead, but one glass isn't gonna tip me over (haven't eaten much).  I'll go get the Pommac now. Maybe put a movie rolling, dunno. This is my preparation to MayDay. I'm actually planning to clean up, sitting here in the new Cain's Offering shirt and my pajama pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...