Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sitting in the corner all alone...

This is pretty much how I felt last night. Damn.
My second youngest cousin asked if I could get to her birthday party on Thursday. Shame that Rantsila is that far away and I'll be working anyway. Promised to make a drawing and send shopping money ^^ 20€ is a lot to a 10-year-old, but I think she can use it well, she seems smart, after she got past the bratty phase. She used to hit me in the back at her bigsister's confirmation party. It hurt! Tiny fist thumping nastily on the junction of spine and ribs. I gotta draw her a summer them image, horse carriage and Hello Kitty. Wonder who's driving.
Car radio is down. Goddamnit. Got two nice candle holders though, they look Asian and I fell in love with those the second Tuulia showed them to me at the workshop. Also nicked three necklaces that would either go to be undone for new jewelry, or we could take 'em to ourselves. I spotted two Chinese ones and took them, ignoring Helka's request to get the other. I'm selfish, I know. Couldn't resist. Now I feel like doing Chinese type paintings on Japanese calligraphy paper. Fuck da police.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...