Wednesday, April 4, 2012

When my whole being cries

Back from a nap.

"You say I am unbreakable
I cannot die,
I know, but anyway
The words, they maim me"

While I was measuring and cutting paper bags from a roll of wallpaper, Sonata Arctica's edited version of Wolf and Raven came up on my MP3. Two parts of the lyrics hit me hard and once again, realized Tony had made a song that even small part of the lyrics fit me. It is rather scary, but what you can do.


"I tried to be like everyone
Open my soul
But what I had to give
Resulted loathing"


That above happens to me too often nowadays. Kinda sad to some, but... It's so everyday with me I'm lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...