Saturday, April 14, 2012

Running around naked

Well, not really. Had to fix mah bras. I was about to clean today, but like always, that plan fell apart at some point. Haven't accomplished much. Gramp bought storage boxes that would fit under a bed. But damn, they did not fit under our couches. The plan backfired, seriously.
I got a new stone clock. It was a shade of green, I actually cannot tell what stone is it, the previous one was rose quartz. And salt stone candle "cup". It's damn heavy, but with a candle inside, it looks cool. A glowing rock. Heeeeeeee.
Ok, enough with the weird shit. I got a new mood ring too and something that I don't have a name for. The heat of the candle is supposed to rotate it. It has light pink roses dangling from it. I likes. Gramps said it was hard to buy anything for me since the expert (meaning me) wasn't there. He didn't dare to wake me up at shit early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...