Tuesday, April 3, 2012

They leave behing so many shadows

Just finished putting preserver on 4 puzzles. One Pegasus puzzle, it's absolutely stunning, plus three Egypt puzzles, triangular, that form a single image. All gorgeous, but thanks to my grandparents, the Egypt puzzle pieces were mixed up and it took me ages to get them. Two of them were already finished by the time the pieces were mixed... I wasn't a happy camper when I found out. They are still not correct, but I'm too tired to try to get them right again. Maybe in my new home ^^

Before I put on the preserver. It took me three Transformers movies to finish ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...