Monday, April 23, 2012

You have to finish what you started

Well, I cleaned up the floors in the workshop. Started my Cain's Offering shirt. That's all I've accomplished today. It was surprisingly warm day, I was shocked when I went outside and it was +16C all of a sudden. The psychologist appointment went fine too. Maybe I could get a tattoo this summer. Dunno.
The job gives me creeps already. I'm so confused where to go in the morning and stuff like that. The psychologist thinks I will be perfect for the ticket booth, but I'm not so positive about it. I don't know can I work at the workshop meantime until the end of my contract. It's starting to grate my nerves too.
I don't know should I go to Ikaalinen, to the entrance exams at all... I really don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Everything is always confusing during the first week or two. Be optimistic, eventually it's all gonna come together :)

    Love: Heidi

    (haydisblog.vuodatus.net)

    ReplyDelete

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...