Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I write the lines you want me to

Few nights ago I was supposed to post this, but I got distracted. I used to have a photo album filled with cards. From musicians. My father and maybe even my uncle used to bring them to me. Some of them were signed for me specifically. I find it endearing. Now, I'm collecting some on my own. I have autographs from the tango king Marko Maunuksela, Antti Railio (with compliments of my rack), Timo Kotipelto and twice from Jani Liimatainen. Third time I got my rack signed, shame it was sweltering summer. Oh well, I'd rather not remember THAT. I was dared to do it. Fuck I'm a dope.





Couldn't find Marko's autograph. It's here SOMEWHERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...