Friday, April 27, 2012

Sleep with one eye open

Karaoke tomorrow, maybe even day after tomorrow. Dunno. This time I'll sing Enter Sandman. My voice is perfectly hoarse at the moment. Yup, I still have the goddamn cough. Joanna suggested that I sing two songs, but I usually go with 3 per night, two might be fine since there will be a band performing there tomorrow night, they are called The Valiants. Dunno what to expect. Duo Tornado on Halloween was awesome, those two guys were so unpredictable it was hilarious!

Some memory from the Easter. It's MayDay soon <3 Mead and better tasting donuts.

1 comment:

  1. Timo and Jani, they are awesome pair of musicians ;)♥

    ReplyDelete

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...