Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Live with the black sheep, live me with me

Quite literally. I smell of wool and Marseille soap. Not a nice combination. I did not feel like million bucks when I got back. On top of all, granny was dizzy, so I had to stay awake two hours just in order to help her out and help with the cooking. I failed the cooking part. Again. When I went to bed (I drooled in my sleep like a coma patient, honestly!), I felt like these had attacked me:


My patience today amazed me. Mostly people complained about having to deal with real sheep wool, I do find it comforting somehow, the scent/smell, I've taken care of a black sheep for a while as a kid, cow dung doesn't make me grimace much either. We had a dairy farm. Sure, the smell of wet wool and soap isn't nice when it clings you and in your home, you still can smell it on your skin. Sure enough I want to go and soak in a shower. Can't have a shower. Only sauna. FML.



Dunno what they thought when I was listening metal and picking the wool with the needle in a furious pace. I recall a comment: What a machine! What? San Sebastian from Sonata Arctica is one of the best for that. As Don't Say a Word is most suitable for twisting copper wire into rings and getting them ready for sawing. I have weird habits, I know. Gah, I was elbows deep in that wool... I'm SO scrubbing myself clean tomorrow.

A letter from Lappia arrived finally. interestingly, the both schools I got something from so far I applied for clothing... Do they want me to become a fashion designer and a seamstress? Howeveryouwritethatshit.


2 comments:

  1. Lucky you to have post from Lappia while I'm still waiting for it (and almost biting my nails).
    Nice upgrading with the blog though I did like your previous one as well (^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cannot really decide what to use, nothing seems good enough ^^'

      Delete

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...