Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sleep can be eternal

Slept 12 hours again. I should not get used to it. I cannot. I'm still kind of drowzy, which I hate. They say hate is a strong word, no-one can truly hate. I bed to differ though, but then again, I never do things like other people do, I see things differently.  I don't overly enjoy socializing because of this, as I've never learned to keep my opinions to myself. Starting to. I'm have to. Getting sick and tired of being in trouble because of my motor mouth.
I'm supposed to unload myself here, but dunno where to start. You can always ask, though. I don't want to end up rambling anything trivial. Not that I'm not doing it already, sheesh.
Had to change the name, Purple Teardrops is all Lady Gaga, who is one of my faves, the actual reason to take the pic I have as the userpic. Anyway, this sounds more original. At least to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...