Friday, April 6, 2012

The sun is shining bright

Woke up this morning to look out the window, without my glasses, and all I saw was more snow. Woah. Not that I mind, I don't like spring or autumn, spring because everything is wet and muddy, fall because I have to face all the downsides of living along a narrow road that leads to the fields. FML.
Bought grapes yesterday, I had been craving them for a week. I ate one and saw stars. I guess I just gotta take it like a man.
Gotta try to rub off the remains of the Real Red hairdye from my hairline and all. Also noticed today that I REALLY need to start jogging or something. Holy mother of... I need the corset to fit into my fave jeans. If only I had the backbone to actually do what I want. Wait, need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...