Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm choking on this life

So, I'm not nearly as nervous about the trip to Vaasa tomorrow, as I thought I'd be. Not happy about being scorned after I was a bit too slow to comprehend the route.
I've got to go to the Powerpark on Saturday, I do not know when my job starts. I would have a psychologist appointment on Monday, but now I'm just not sure can I get there.
Another issue is my schools. Invitation to one, some shit to write to others. From three others, nothing. Kemi-Tornio, SAMK and Saimaa are silent as a grave. I was disappointed with Lappia when what I wanted to study was not in the paper, stone and jewelry. Clothing options alright. I love designing them, I just don't have much experience in making them.

Everything is happening so fast right now. Too fast. Makes me wonder if I get some minor anxiety attacks every now and then when the stress levels rise sky high. Better head to bed before I really start bawling out of stress and anxiety. I don't do well under these conditions. I just wanna hide from the world right now... TOO FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...