Thursday, April 19, 2012

We are gonna scream until we're satisfied

Tiring day, even though all I did was drive to Vaasa, sat on my ass, then took a short shopping trip until returning behind the wheel. Though, I forgot my vest, gloves and hat to the workshop, I paid the price. The wind gave me a headache. Nasty one. My eyes feel weird and I'm woozy after I took a painkiller and the ache went away. Feels like I'm being torn in separate directions. Body demands sleep, mind screams to give in to the panic and my heart yearns to stay here, chatting away with my dear. I don't know what to listen anymore. I wonder how much more a person can take until they get a nervous breakdown.

That is how I feel when I must go somewhere new, all alone. Sometimes even when I'm going with somebody.

Just being is easy. Living is another story, it's so much harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...